North Middlesex University Hospital
Project: New Main Computer Room
Mechanical and Electrical Fit out of a new Computer Room and adjacent electrical Switch room.
What We Did
Ashworth Electrical acted as the Principal Contractor controlling Health and Safety, planning and design works for the whole fit out works.
Testing and commissioning ensured full compliance with Clients brief.
Design works were carried out in-house using Revit Building Design Suite.
The Project was delivered on time and under Budget to the complete satisfaction of NMUH Estates team and Computer Department.
Design & Build
- Electrical Distribution System N+1.
Design & Installation
- N+1 200kVA UPS System and associated automatic control and bypass panels including automatic Hydrogen Alarm system to ventilate the space.
- Chilled water cooling system including rear door cooling to new data cabinets and the installation and commissioning of a dedicated control system.
- Chilled water distribution pipework.
- Containment systems.
- Mechanical ventilation and extract system.
- DX cooling system to the UPS Switch room
- Design and Installation of Small Power and Lighting
- Fire Alarm and Aspirating System
- Novac 1230 Gas Detection System
- Intruder Alarm and CCTV System.
- Water Leak Detection System.
- New Server Cabinets and Power Distribution
- Installation of Fire Stopping Systems.
- All testing and commissioning to ensure full compliance with Clients brief.
- All Design works using Revit Building Design Suite carried out in house.
- Fire Stopping Systems