Project: Bounce Below and Caverns
Design Supply and Install of Electrical Systems in a disused and vast underground slate mine.
What We Did
Works include the complete Design Supply and Install of Electrical Systems in a disused and vast underground slate mine. Works were completed in this challenging environment at height where access via climbing ropes and harness were employed.
A first for Wales this project has enjoyed many favourable review from the Press and Public alike.
Wales Online – “Three giant trampolines and a light show inside slate quarry caverns twice the size of St Paul’s Cathedral. If that’s not the best thing ever, what is?”
- Power Systems to underground Slate Mines
- DMX Controlled Lighting to Cavern Features and Course
- Computerised Scene Setting from Control Room
- Emergency Lighting
- “Back of House” Operational Lighting and Power
- Underground Camera Systems for Operational and Security
- Local Operational Displays
- Rock Fall Alarms
- Surge Protection to All Systems